We're not into lofty job titles or job descriptions that limit potential. We've hired everyone from graduates to schoolteachers not because of their experience or their ambition, but because of their potential.
Brilliant people are our strongest asset, so if you believe you have the potential to be truly brilliant in one of these roles, we want to hear from you.
UX-traordinare / Designer
Posted 25 Oct 2017
We’re looking for a creative powerhouse to bring their talent and experience onboard.
Orange Digital has a unique and flexible work environment. We work in a flat structure (no managers!) and in small teams called circles. Within these teams, we have complete freedom over our tasks and responsibilities.
Some other cool things: we have an in-house barista and chef who cooks us delicious breakfasts every day. We take 2 hours a week to upskill and learn new things. We spend 1 day a week on internal innovation projects we’re passionate about. We’re keen foosball players.
But enough about us, let’s talk about you…
- Have 2 – 3 years’ experience designing
- Have a wide set of design skills, with a focus on UI/UX
- Can talk about UX in your sleep
- Are a pro at Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and inDesign)
- Know (or are happy to learn) Sketch
- Are all about collaborating to produce the best work possible and constantly grow
- Aren’t afraid to work under tight deadlines and pressure
- Don’t mind working closely with clients
- Have organised and executed user testing
- Are organised and detail-oriented
Some things you’ll work on
- Working with marketing managers and developers to concept and execute highly strategic campaigns for your clients
- Contributing to brainstorming workshops and campaign ideation sessions
- UI design for websites, digital campaigns including landing pages, email newsletters, and social posts
- Designing print collateral including brochures, flyers, magazine ads, documents
- Designing complete brand identities from the ground up as well as rebranding established businesses and products
- Assisting the sales team to produce high level marketing proposals and pitch to potential new clients when required
Super extra bonuses!
- Fast-paced agency experience
- Qualifications in the creative industries
- Illustration or animation skills
- Photography ability
- A great affinity for pun related humour
- A luscious head of hair
Click Apply below or hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org.APPLY NOW
Posted 14 Jun 2017
Do you have eight hours a day that you set aside in order to exchange your expertise and skills for cold hard cash and a sense of purpose? Could the things you know be best described as Front End Development?
That’s such good news, because we’re on the lookout for a new Front End Developer.
Picture yourself becoming best buds with a small team within a growing digital marketing company. Visualise yourself working with these marketing specialists and designers, using your beloved code and computers to turn their dreams and designs into reality. Imagine knowing that everything you do each day helps your clients achieve their audacious, world-changing goals. Can you imagine it? Feels good, right?
If we had to describe our ideal Front End Developer to a police sketch artist*, we’d say…
• She or he knew a lot about Wordpress or similar CMS systems
• They had some exposure to PHP and Drupal
• They knew the latest on responsive web design and UI/UX
• He or she wasn’t afraid to keep everything up to date in Git
• And they were either junior or senior or something in between… we can’t remember exactly because we are more interested in attitudes and potential.
We’d suggest the detectives dusted for your prints on websites, landing pages, and edm projects. And if they asked us if our ideal Front End Developer was known to associate with SEO gangs, we’d say “Yeah, sure hope so!”
But enough about you, let’s talk about us.
The cool thing about Orange Digital is we work in a flat structure. Throughout the office there are small circles – teams of 4-5. Within these teams, we have complete freedom over our tasks and responsibilities. We have no bosses!
Some other cool things – each full time staff member spends a day a week on internal innovation projects they’re really passionate about. We have an in-house barista and chef who cooks us the most delicious breakfasts and snacks every day. We all really care about learning and progressing our skillset so we take 2 hours out each week to do just that. There’s heaps more, but it’s just starting to feel like bragging!
Hit the Apply Button or hit us up at email@example.com.APPLY NOW
If you've got some mad skills, feel free to get in touch even if none of the jobs above seem right for you.APPLY NOW